Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
That is so cute - just love it! Looks as if Lewis does not take any prisoners - you mess with Lewis at your own risk! :slug:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Am I wrong or is Lewis bigger than the Prince? They look like they trust and respect each other! Thanks for sharing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darwin was such a beanie baby that Lewis was larger than him for a long time. Dar's not even close to a year old in that picture and Lewis probably weighed about 10 pounds. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hahahaha are they having a staring contest? This picture is so cute, but the cat and beag do look to be the same size. Although with a beagle in the house every animal (including humans) need to eat all their food before its gone to the bottomless belly. How sweet and your beagle is good looking, I love the colors and sideburns.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaawwwww ...that is just too sweet !!!!! :heart:

·
Registered
889 Posts
What a sweet pose.

How do you get them to hang upside down like that? :evilgrin:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That is soooo cute. I wish I could get Caesar to stop attacking the cat (Sox) so that they can cuddle too. :rotatesmiley2:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hee hee hee...That's so cute. We used to have a cat too and that was way before Boeing. We had a German Shepherd mix who couldn't care less if the cat walked over her, and a Bangkaew (one of our best local breeds) mix who just couldn't stand the sight of the cat. It was a zoo back then :doh:

·
Registered
36 Posts
How sweet! Beagles are such snugglebugs! My mom's cat would love to cuddle with Elizabeth, but she's still a little afraid of him.

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a precious picture!!

Makes you sorta wish PEOPLE could be as peaceful together as they look. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Helps make my day, for sure :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts