Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Marley's Mommy:
I am so happy to see more red and whites joining since I started a few months ago! Woohoo, how adorable.

May have been marking, may have just not peed enough outside depending on how much he drank, may have played right before and had to go, so many reasons at this very young age.

when they eat, wake up, play, breathe (ahahah), they have to pee. Until they can control it, it can happen any time.
yeah go the red and white!! actually we call it tan and white here but still!!

yeah, Im not too worried anymore with the wetting.

xx
K

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Firstly, he is ADORABLE.

As for the peeing inside, we've never had a puppy but the first day we adopted Moosie, pretty much the first thing he did (in the hotel room... joy) was lift his leg and pee on the corner of the bed. We were mortified - although he had just been neutered (he was 1 1/2) and so crossed our fingers.

We've had him six years now and he has never marked in OUR house - but he will pee on pretty much anything else that is vertical, including our neighbour's (white) couch, MANY bags and things at the beach (charming), my friend's bike, and most recently a cardboard display at a pet store. We call him Mr. Cock-a-leg and spend a lot of time following him around new places to make sure he doesn't let loose!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.