Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
292 Posts
I doubt if you have a problem . If it is just a light spray. This is a common thing with male dogs sometime . He is learning to mark his territory letting any other dog know,"I live here and this is my pack" ! :thumbup:

· Registered
292 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by GloverCharlie:
Quote:Originally posted by littledude:
I doubt if you have a problem . If it is just a light spray. This is a common thing with male dogs sometime . He is learning to mark his territory letting any other dog know,"I live here and this is my pack" ! :thumbup:
oh it was a full on wee, but now that I think about it... I reckon he was marking his territory!
For this reason some people will refuse to have a male puppy. Not really sure why but my Shiloh has never(that I know of)marked his territory in the house but he marks yard a lot. He has a plan each time he goes. Garbage can on east end of frot yard,telephone pole on noth side of front yard ,pole supporting my carport on sooyh side,and brick on front of house by door(west side). :thumbup: But now he has pickedup a new habit ! If someone comes to house that has had a female dog rubbing on them. He will pee on their leg ! I have to keep an eye on him .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.