Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been many posts about finding toys that the dogs won't destroy in 5 seconds. I brought one home a half hour ago and we have a couple of teeth marks along with a VERY happy beagle!!! It looks like this http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/...dc5c014a80b9074

LOVE IT!!! I found ours at Petco today and Greg and I have been laughing at a Beagle who wants to howl every time we shake it but is wagging that tail!! He is now figuring out if he throws it in the air it will giggle when it hits the ground. I have a feeling this one should last a while!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice, i'm gonna look into those. Zoeys not much of a tough chewer but when her big sis gets a hold of any of her stuff shes able to do in 5 minutes what it would take Zoey to do in 5 weeks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blue likes those too, but he likes to strip the fur off of them. He pretty much likes anything and only destroys a few things quickly!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

·
Registered
289 Posts
Miley has the hedgehog. She really doesn't put too interest into it.

Now what she absolutely DOES love is the chocolate flavored nylabones. She's crazy about those, the only problem I have is when I look quickly it it looks like poop /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/congrats.gif on the floor.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hapfac01.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Duke also loves stuffed squeeky toys. At one point when he was about 7 months, he started destuffing toys and the stuffed ones were put away for a while. He has gotten over that stage (thank goodness) and now has his stuffies again.

He loves all toys, though. Nylabones are probably the one he goes to the most to chew on, but he like to toss his toys in the air and chase them. Too cute. Sometimes he considers non-toys in the same category, like rocks, apricots, shoes, clothes. LOL The world is Duke's playpen.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Molly will carry a "baby" around for a while and then all of a sudden, like it did something wrong, she will rip to to shreads, destuffing and taking out the squeaker.

The only problem is she thinks all the toys are hers and she does not share well.

I buy a bunch of them from a wholesale website, so there is usually a box of them on top of the dining room hutch (she absolutly cannot reach up there).

She carries them around the house squeaking and to bed to sleep with, waking up in the middle of the night to find it and squeek it a couple of times just to let us know she still has it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts