Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres what some of you have been waiting for.
with great pride, i would like to take a moment to introduce to you, my pride&joy,the love of my live, and my very best friend,
BERNIE G BEAGLE
(the G stands for "going places")

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
notice how he has that slight marty feldman look?
one eye going one way, the other eye goes to the other. sometimes its worse. you should see him when we get woke up in the middle of the night.
boy its bad. he could stand in the middle of the week and look at both sundays. :freak:

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Bernie! We finally get to see what you look like!! He is a handsome fella! He sure looks happy in the picture. OK Dad, now that you know how to post pictures we will be expecting more you know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Horray! :happyhappy:

There he is! :hyper:

Bernie, you are so handsome! Now we can put name with the face!

(Henry is in the Mary Feldman Club. It's a very distinguished group. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )

·
Registered
786 Posts
He's a cutie!!!

My Jasmine has the same "marty feldman" eyes!! They are a dead give away when she's tired. :sign20:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
what a handsome beagly boy !!!

It's nice to meet you Bernie !!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Bernie is so handsome! I expect more pictures to follow now that you know how to post them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
157 Posts
Bernie is just gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pics of him!!!

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Hi Bernie!! You are one good lookin' guy!! Did you just finish off a good meal and you're licking your chops? Now you take it easy till you're all healed!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's a fine-looking beagle boy. Now we want to see more pictures!

·
Registered
889 Posts
What a handsome chappie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
228 Posts
Oh Boy what a looker! :hapfac01:
He is one handsome dude!

Spencer has goofy eyes when he wakes up. We think he is blind when he first wakes up because he has to tap your feet when you walk. But once we get to the kitchen he is okay. It is very dark at 4 am! He is always up at 4 am. Must be the coffee going off that wakes him up!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts