Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you whom are new here I would like to point out a little feature called private messaging, which enables you to send and receive messages that are only viewable to you and the person you're sending to or receiving from.

If someone sends you a private message a little flashing icon
will appear right next to "My Stuff" in the tool bar near the top of the site. Once you read the new message(s) that little flashing envelope will go away.

Please check your PMs as they can contain important information, special messages and other neat things

To go to your Private Messaging area click on "My Stuff" then "<span style="color: #009900">My Messages</span>"

If you would like more help on how to use the private messaging (PM) feature of the site don't hesitate to ask.

Also please note that avatars must be<span style="color: #FF0000"> NO LARGER </span>than 100x100 pixels. Avatars larger than that will be removed by a Beagle World Administrator.

To give you a visual idea of how big 100x100 is here is is an example of an avatar sized 100x100 pixels.

To find out how big your picture is
-right click on your picture
-click "properties"
-look at "dimensions"

If your avatar is removed you may resize it to 100x100 or smaller and repost it. If you need help resizing please Private Message one of the BW staff and we will be happy to help you.

If we find your Avatar was hosted by another service and either deleted or removed and replaced with a broken image or another image stating such the avatar will be removed on sight. Shown below is one of the most common images replacing a stored avatar on a remotely hosted service:

For this reason alone we no longer allow avatars remotely hosted by other services.

The above rules are found in Beagle World's Terms of Use and Service, which everyone had to agree to to become a member. Please take a moment to review BW's Avatar Rules in <span style="color: #009900">Beagle World Terms of Use and Service</span>

All BW Administrators have a small yellow
next to their names in posts. All Moderators have a small yellow
next to their names in posts. Please don't hesitate to contact any of us if you need help, see an inappropriate post or have an issue or concern.

Thank you!

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi my nane is terri and i just joined last nigght i have a female tri colored 13inch beagle mamed lucy lu she is soon to be a year old thisjune one on the 21she can sometimes be a little stinker but i love dearlyand would not trade her for nothimg she is so blovely and wonderfubefor i got her i spent weeks on the computer reading evering thing i could abut themenen on here thats how i found you gugs thanksnice toto get tak to you all and

·
Registered
32 Posts
new member begle babe

hi my name is terri and i have a female tri colored 13 iinch beagle and her name is lucy lu i had a bad stroke 4 years ago that that lthat left me paralized on my lleft sde so i maay not type to well or fast so somtimes i get a little confused lucy can be a little stinker sometimes but i love her dearly ani i woul not trade her for the worldsince i cant walk the weather i getting warm i use my elecric wheelchair and she goes right along beside me me its so cool thanks for readiding hope to lern more hrere i have been reading here for momthseverthingon beagles i could befor i got her thanks i fftom arkansas

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello

hello everyone. my name is ray I'm newly disabled and I have young murphy my handsome furry young man who is all beagle and his brother rusty who is all long hair dachshund. I'm hopping to learn a lot an maybe make some new friends :dance::dance::dance::dance:

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to BeagleWorld

Hi, I am having a bit of a situation and love to get some opinions from other beagle lovers. I got an email asking me to make a post here first. Not sure what I'm supposed to say. So here I am. Look forward to chatting with your guys out there.

·
Super Moderator
5,066 Posts
Welcome to your both! DidiDad you should be able to post your questions now. We are trying to weed out spammers so we have the rule about posting in the Introduction section.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Sorry for the delayed welcome, Ray and Didi! Welcome Zola! We look forward to hearing more from our new members and their pups.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts