Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bit under the weather today, so I broke out the snuggly watching-tv-under-a-blanket-on-the-couch clothing, including my killer rabit bunny slippers that my boyfriend got me for Christmas a couple of years ago.

Well, turns out Spock was not a fan of my footwear (or liked my slippers a little too much?), and I came laughing into the kitchen after he first saw them to show my boyfriend what he was doing.

I guess I'll have to go dig out my fuzzy socks if I want my feet to be warm! Too funny.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well of course he is just trying to save your feet from their untimely demize!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

That is too funny!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Well, if it was just one bunny - but two? You've got to be kidding... he is outnumbered /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif probably just trying to even things out.... :hysterical:

·
Registered
794 Posts
goodness, but your Spock looks like my Georgia--uncanny! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Bunnies are there to be killed!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
He was just doing what Beagles do. After all, they are bred to hunt rabbit! He wanted to make sure that mommy's feet were safe from those big bad bunnies. :hysterical:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Spock!! What a perfect name and what a beautiful beagle. Those pictures are too cute!!!

Lora&Tippi, and now Brie
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

1 - 10 of 10 Posts