·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
837 Posts
Originally Posted By: Sephly
Originally Posted By: SmeagleOMG, a beagle cross husky... I own both of those breeds and that's just wrong!

I don't even want to begin to imagine... *shudder*
The amount of energy that pup will have scares me.
It is scary to even consider. I hope the potential owners are experienced dog owners who know what they are getting into! The prey drive that dog could have will be very high. And the stubbornness and instincts will be astronomical!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was at work, so I didn't get to see this, but I imagine it will be up on YouTube in no time.

Here's a little preview of it I found... short clip, but there's some definite beagle action!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Yay Matilda! They were all SO cute! And I did notice that they would rotate some dogs (probably depending on if certain ones got tires or whatever), but the beagles were in it all the time. Guess they don't tire as easily! LOL, that's an understatement.

Shroeder was so adorable, but all the little dude wanted to do was sleep. What a calm puppy. So calm that I think I would be worried if my pup was that inactive. But he was so adorarable and I think he was younger than the rest.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Liverpool beats Chelsea (English soccer)
Beagle wins Puppy Bowl MVP (as I die from the cuteness)
Steelers win the Superbowl (as I die from the suspense)

= GREAT SPORTS DAY!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts