Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pix of the Swn Y Don pack having fun at home

Gwenni using Caleb as a table

We had the electrician in to wire the kitchen and Gwenni decided she liked his dust sheets as a bed

Having a rest

Gwenni climbing on Caleb, look at his face, he is hysterical sometimes

Queen Foxy and King Caleb on their thrones

Beagle rugby scrum!!! :biglaugh:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great! I love the one of Gwenni and Caleb...the look on his face is priceless. And they all look so cute cuddled up in the chair together. You've got a gorgeous pack, Hellen! You're very lucky. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Those are wonderful pictures! Your bunch is just adoreable. I love the picture on the chair with all of them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What cute beetles! I love the look on Caleb's face while Gwenni climbs on him and of course Gwennis' face in the pic where she uses poor Caleb as a table.

My favorite though is the "chair full 'o beetles". Great shot! :thumbup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thank you for posting those !! You have a beautiful pack, and as I was sitting here at work, it brought a BIG GRIN to my face!!
Judi and the gang

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I always love looking at photos of your pups and these are no exception -- especially like the one of all three playing on the chair. You know they like each other to be in such small confines with no one really objecting!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I can never get enough of Foxy Roo, Caleb and Gwenni !!!

I :heart: :heart: the rugby scrum !!!

You are truly blessed !!

·
Registered
303 Posts
What a wonderful Beagles you have and they are so awesome and the photo's are awesome. BTW how old are they?

Kelly

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I never tire of Swan Y Don beagles! Ever!
Love that last picture the best....can almost hear the playful growling goin'-on.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Caleb is three and a half - sep 2003
Foxy is two and a half - Nov 2004
Gwenni is 17 weeks old - Dec 2006

·
Registered
26 Posts
Such beautiful lovebugs you have! The pictures are amazing...Thanks for sharing!!! :rotatesmiley2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts