Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charlie wants to be as close to mom as he can.

Still love to jump on that kitchen stepping stool, though it is too small for him now.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After reading the web-site from Romania, I understand why Charlie has been so clingy. The lost of Marlin, the "pack" he grew up with is gone. He is feeling insecure, cling on to me, eyes following where ever I go. He will whine behind doors if I go out. Sit ON on feet when I cook. He is feeling insecure. Hopefully in time he will heal, me too. Every time I turn into my driveway, I imagine Marlin is waiting which he always never fail to do until later days when he was too sick.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Rhoda,

Yes...that makes sense. He is missing Marlin. His face looks rather sad in the picture. I'm sure he will feel better as time goes by.

Denise

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Poor baby...
of course he's grieving and confused about Marlin's whereabouts, and more clingy to mom than ever.
Since my son moved an hour away in January, Maggie has been clingy also (my son was her hero and God all mixed together). She has gone through many stages of grieving, but the clinginess has not lessened. She touches me more than ever, constantly reassuring herself.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts