Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This story was so cute I just HAD to share. You know how dogs and cats sometimes bring you a dead rat or something as a present? Well, Arty brought me something much better!

I just had a big dinner (and shared some with Arty) and was laying on the floor trying to digest it all when suddenly I heard a crinkle crinkle. I looked over at Arty to see if he was getting into something but he was just sniffing around. Then I hear him walking closer to me (I'm still laying on the floor staring up at the ceiling) but I swear i kept hearing crinkle crinkle so i sit up and look at Arty and I realize he has something in his mouth.. but I cant figure out what it is. So he walks closer to me and gives me a present - the culprit of the crinkle crinkle sound. It was a piece of coffee hard candy, still in its wrapper! I havent had any of that in the house since at least April so he must have gotten his paws on a piece and hid it way back when.. and yesterday decided to take it out and share with me for dessert. He just layed it on the floor in front of me, stretched, and freagled out and looked at me like I know its not your birthday but I got you a treat!

I sat there stunned and then laughed at the situation for about five mins and pounced on him to give him hugs and kisses. I love him even more than I ever though possible.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Just when you think it's impossible to love them more than you do, your heart gets bigger and full of more beagle-love!

What a sweet boy he is!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: GingergooseJust when you think it's impossible to love them more than you do, your heart gets bigger and full of more beagle-love!

What a sweet boy he is!
I second that!

Arty is a such a good Beagle boy.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jersey
Originally Posted By: GingergooseJust when you think it's impossible to love them more than you do, your heart gets bigger and full of more beagle-love!

What a sweet boy he is!
I second that!

Arty is a such a good Beagle boy.
and I third that (can you even say that?
)

Arty, you're a sweetheart
- Chloe

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is so sweet and so hilarious! Your story has a much better ending than mine the time I had to fish something crunchy out of Duke's mouth a few weeks ago and it ended up being a bug! Well, technically, it was 1/2 a bug. Ewwww!

Arty is such a good boy to share his treat with you. Obviously, he had saved it for the perfect moment! That is just too cute.

·
Registered
392 Posts
*teary eyed* that's such a cute story!!!!
beagles bring so much into our lives

even if it is many months old candy teehee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts