Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
19,926 Posts
I wouldn't play with her too much. She should be getting used to being on her own a little, or she will develop SA. The whining will stop eventually, may take a few days. Don't worry about it too much. She misses her previous pack.
About the scratching: have you already been to a vet with her?

· Banned
19,926 Posts
I haven't had a puppy in many, many years so will have to leave the advice to others but I do have a question for you. Maybe I'm missing it in your posts ... what is her name? (and if you tell me it's "Woojiebear", I'm going to be very embarrassed ...)

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: judymaggieI haven't had a puppy in many, many years so will have to leave the advice to others but I do have a question for you. Maybe I'm missing it in your posts ... what is her name? (and if you tell me it's "Woojiebear", I'm going to be very embarrassed ...)
Judy you are funny. I was looking for the name too, I think it's Snoopy. Am I correct?

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Originally Posted By: Woojiebear do vets clips nails as well?
i'm taking her in tomorrow and would love to have them done then..they're sooooo long
Yes, you can get <span style="color: #FF0000">Snoopy</span>'s ( /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ) nails clipped at the vet for a price, of course -- it differs from practice to practice as to whether or not the vet automatically turns that task over to a vet tech. At my vet's office it just depends what else is going on -- either way, it costs $15.00. I always ask them to file the rough edges afterwards. This definitely cuts down on the scratches.

· Banned
19,926 Posts
Our vet includes a trim in with the cost of an office visit. Otherwise they charge around $15. There is one groomer that will do it for $5 so that's where we go sometimes. Most times though I just do it myself. Jersey's usually pretty good about letting me do them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.