Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum last year when I adopted a Beagle mix puppy. I switched computers and lost all my bookmarks and I just found this forum again!

Scooter is all grown up now at 14 months old.

Here is a picture of him the day we adopted him:

And here he is now, all grown up!

G

·
0 Posts
Hi,

I was not here then, however your dog has grown from what I see of the first picture, very nice and hello to you both.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hmmm, I joined in July/August so don't remember you, but he is lovely! Welcome back, WE MISSED YA.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
What a handsome young man! I'm fairly new here, so don't "remember you" - but glad you're here. Scooter's markings are beautiful.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I got my Wonder Twins about the same time you got Scooter. He is a beautiful!

I am curious, what is his mix? He has a lot of my Stray Jack in him and while I know my Stray Jack has Beagle and pretty good Jack Russell in him, we still can't figure exactly what he is.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome back to you both ! :wave: Scooter has grown into one cool looking dude ! :thumbup: :hi5:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:Originally posted by Tammy:
I got my Wonder Twins about the same time you got Scooter. He is a beautiful!

I am curious, what is his mix? He has a lot of my Stray Jack in him and while I know my Stray Jack has Beagle and pretty good Jack Russell in him, we still can't figure exactly what he is.
I was told that the mother was a Beagle/Sheltie mix and that the father was a medium sized black and tan dog as far as they knew. So we don't really know for sure!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts