Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a petcam to watch Buddy during the day (he has seperation anxiety and SO DO I....) and i am addicted to watching him! He is doing much better than i thought. I pictured him in corner shaking and crying. But mostly he runs alot of circles and sleeps a whole lot. Spends some time trying to plan an escape, more sleeping. He spotted the camera and tries to climb up to look at it. So far it has made me feel more at ease with leaving him, but it makes me miss him more when i see him sitting there watching the door.

Anyone else have a petcam and are spying on their babies?

·
Registered
865 Posts
How fun! I don't have one, but the first time I took Toby to the doggie daycare who has one, I watched him the whole day!! It is so much fun to see how they actually act when we are away! The owner of the daycare said owners are always suprised that the dog doesn't act the way the owner thought they would!

Good to hear he is doing well!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I have one. I used it for a few days, and stopped. Chloe is constantly walking to the door and back. She is definitely not enjoying her time alone. I can't think of anything else to do. I think that at some point during the day she is a little distressed.... I stopped watching her because it makes me feel sad.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I get sad sometimes too. When we didn't have the cam i was certain that he was into all sorts of trouble in his room. I was worried that he didn't sleep and was a mess (i guess i was the mess). I get obsessed with watching him though. I love that i can peek in on him throughout the day. I work close to home so the day he was very naughty, i was able to go home and clean up his rooma nd take him for a walk to tire him out. I am going to try to attach a link to my facebook where i have a pic of him in his room (you can capture images from the cam and he is afraid of the camera so i have no good pics of him.)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19353&l=d7f93&id=742359558

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't have a cam because a) that's too much technology for me to handle, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif the girls are at an age where they pretty much sleep, and c) my dad comes over to walk them, so they aren't alone all day.

However, I have wished that we had on in the kitchen so we could find out exactly HOW some of that food is disappearing from the counter.... I swear they use the step stool (learned from the children), but I've never caught them at it.

Sylvia

1 - 5 of 5 Posts