Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any forum members in Northern California are going to the Field Trials in Vacaville on Nov. 8-10. I heard about this event from our local Beagle Meetup group. And since Bodie came from a long line of Field Trial Beagles we thought it might be fun to check out.

Here's the info posted on the Meetup calendar...

Vacaville at the Lagoon Valley Park. The dates will be Nov 8th, 9th and 10th. Come out and cheer on our rabbit hunting buddies. Cascade will be there in all his glory and not sure if Ruby will make it as she has puppies due Nov 1st. We traveled to Castle Rock, Washington at the beginning of Sept for their field trials. The weather was perfect and hunting was tough. They have cotton tails there and they run differently than the jack rabbits we have in this area. Ruby came home with a 2nd place in brace trials (one on one trials) and Cascade came home with a 5th. Hope to see some of you there. Call or email me with questions.
Sandra
Mt. High Beagles
[email protected]
916-704-1227

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Nope, but I wish I could. Have an uncle and aunt living in Vacaville - would LOVE to go home! Hope you get to go and enjoy it. My Tanna and JoJo are both from long lines of field champion beagles. Unfortunately, since the loss of their last litter (only one tiny stillborn puppy) recently, there won't be any more from their line. If you go, we want to see pictures!
Hugs 'n puppy kisses!
Glenda 'n the wild beagle bunch

1 - 2 of 2 Posts