1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
There's a definite similarity in the face. I think overall he looks a lot like Oliver (rjdmtb's pup!). I love that they made Underdog a lemon and white Beagle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep .... the lemon eyes and white stripe up the middle .... when I saw the picture it reminded my of Abby !!

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
I think they look very similar in the picture. I'll have to keep an eye out and watch the next commerical closely.

Abby is not considered lemon and white though. She is considered red and white, lemon is a lighter coloring than red. Red and white is also darker than tan and white. But tan and white is darker than lemon.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I think he looks like Abby and Oliver.
Red/White, Tan/White, and Lemon/White all look very similar and I think looking at photos make it even harder to distinguish between them. I think if you had all 3 colors of dogs next to eachother, looking at them in person than it would be easier to tell the difference.

When I first was pics of Abby I though she was a lemon.

My wife and I were excited when we first saw Underdog. We're gonna have my mother-in-law sew together an outfit for Oliver for howloween :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe is red and white.... and when I first saw the trailer I immidiately got excite... not only do thy make a movie where the star is a beagle, but a red and white beagle..... :woohoo:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe it's just the amount of red in the background of the picture that makes them look so close coloring wise .....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts