Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i find myself unable to sleep again so i wonder over to the petfinder website looking for beagles.i sooo want another one but hubby says homer is enough for us.i keep looking at ones to adopt knowing he will say no(for now :rotflmao:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
yes i do it all the time even though i have said i will NEVER again have 3 dogs at the same time. im sure i won't ever have 3 dogs but i still look. i look everyday at the rescue site where i got Sherry from and they have had 3 beagles since i got her and only one hasn't found a home yet but im sure she will.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I do it all the time - and it's painful for me, but with ten already, certainly can't get another. Like the rest of you, I want to "save them all" - but realize I can't! About all I can do at this point is to donate what I can to the local shelter.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
I do that all the time as well. I had wanted a dog for a long time but we could never get one because we were in an appartment. I asked every days and sent pictures and e-mails to hubby until he finally cracked and we got Spencer. Then, when Spencer was a little older, I started again that we needed to get a 2nd one. He cracked a lot faster the 2nd time. I have not really tried for a 3rd yet, not sure if I could handle more than what I already have.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I am constantly on Petfinder. I know I can't have anymore, but I mostly go to the Lost and Found section.

We have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 55 gallon fish tank and two teenagers... No More Kids!!! hahaha!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh my gosh, I cant stop looking either! I feel like Arty definitely needs another friend (he gets SO happy when we see other dogs on our walks) but since I live in an apartment, it wouldnt be a good idea.

But there are so many great beagles on the norcal rescue site that I wish i could take them all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
55 Posts
I look on my local SPCAs site everyday and send links to my wife of Beags that look interesting (you should have seen this on puppy... so cute!). My wife is dead set on no more, but I keep trying. I came close one time when there was a bassit hound there for a couple of weeks. I finally convinced her that we should go have a closer look at him that weekend (this was a Thursday), but he was gone the next day.

I keep tryin... Someday she'll crack.

·
Registered
794 Posts
smoke20fan, I know what you mean. I was addicted to Petfinder, then we adopted Polly. :evilgrin:

We love her :heart: but she makes it difficult some days!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts