Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I am new here, I may have missed this discussion, so I apologize in advance if this thread is a repeat (though I looked and couldn't find one)...

What a cutie pie Uno the beagle is who won the Westminster Dog Show!! Did anyone watch it, or see the winning moment online? You could tell just how happy and proud Uno was, howling in delight! A historic moment for the very first beagle to ever win Westminster!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We all watched it, of course. We are all Uno fans here (how can we not be?).

I actually almost went to the garden to be in the audience, but I didn't want to leave Chloe alone for so long.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Uno is so cute!!! and that tail!! Georgia's tail is so skinny and wimpy--it's not very Beagle-y.

·
Registered
540 Posts
We have it permanently taped and I go to the best in show part a lot just to see UNO in all his glory. I wrote a letter to the editor of The Tampa Tribune regarding their comment on the opinion page the day after UNO won. I agreed with them totally expecially the part about going to Beagle Rescue first; however, I went on to comment that beagles are not for everyone and suggested all interested should do their homework. Anyway, they published it last Friday and I was so glad. Don't want the wrong people to run out any get our wonderful beagles unless they are willing to be responsible beagle owners who are willing to properly care for our high maintenance beagles. I would not have anything else, but some don't know what they are in for. This is the only negative to UNO....many will run out and get those precious beagle puppies. He is such a beautiful beagle and my vet even commented to me on his AROOO at the show. Go UNO!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I am a huge Uno fan but who couldn't love that handsome beagle? I watched him at Westminister and then watched him last weekend at the AKC National Championships where he should have won Best in Show again but didn't. He's awesome. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Me and the pups watched Uno win. I was sooo happy for him and you can tell that he knew he won. So yes, we're Uno fans. Who wouldn't love a face like that???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts