Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into Dog boarding places and was wondering where a nice one is? I figured I would hear from people who have taken their dog there.

The reason I am looking into this is because in June I will be flying for a 4 day trip and want to make sure Dixie is taken care of during those 4 days.

The price isn't really a concern as long as she is taken care of and it's a clean facility.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
back to the top.

I just moved here by the way, started working this pass Monday. Also I graduated from Texas Tech University with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Yes, congrats! I live in Dallas, but I know a few folks in Houston. I'll see if any of them can recommend a place, but I fear most of them are cat owners.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!

Any tips on a good one will help even if they house a few cats! LOL

During the month of march I will be flying to Germany for 2 weeks for the job. I can't wait really! LOL

·
Registered
865 Posts
Congratulations on the job and move! What part of Houston are you in?

One of my best friends from college is an engineer in Houston, she is in coastal engineering, though.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am located in the northeast part of Houston, south of Beltline 8 and east of I-45.

What does a Coastal Engineering do?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Originally Posted By: madison069I am located in the northeast part of Houston, south of Beltline 8 and east of I-45.

What does a Coastal Engineering do?
She designs sea walls and that sort of thing. I think she does a little with off shore rigs and such, too. I know she has also worked on projects to restore wet lands in the Galveston area.

She is on the south side, so she won't be of much help on the kennels, but I know there should be some nice places up around the Woodlands. It's a nice new part of town and I would guess a hopping place for the upscale kennel/day care places. I find those are usually not much more expensive and they get to play all day! I think that's sounds more fun than a run!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts