Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it be kwel to know! I have a beagle/lab mix
I know she's %100 beagle by heart

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Sam and Johnnie make 2. If only they could breed. lol We actually had someone locally that was looking to purchase a beagle/lab mix. They already have one and have fallen in love with the mix and want another. If only Sam could father a pup. Being that he's from a shelter there is no chance there, but he is such a wonderful canine friend. Everyone that meets Sam wants to steal him from us. Thankfully they are our friends and wouldn't really do it, but I've been a little worried at times. Sam gets more attention than any of the humans in this family. lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ROFL ... Then we'd be the BYB breeders no thanks I'd rather wait until shelter have any available lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
My Henry is a beagle/German shepherd mix, another that causes envy lol.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Originally Posted By: Henry's MomMy Henry is a beagle/German shepherd mix, another that causes envy lol.
I've always wondered what mix Henry was. He is so gorgeous. I could see people wanting that mix too.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I wanted to place a couple of photos of MY beagle/lab. This is Samuel Beagador, better known as Sam. You can see in a couple of these photos his size in comparison to the beagles, his profile is identical to our beagles and although he appears black you can even see in one of the photos that he definitely has varying shades of brown in his coat.

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Speaking of size, Donna, it sounds like Sam is very similar to a beagle. Henry, on the other hand, is built a lot like a shepherd. He's 24 inches tall, very lanky with long legs, a deep chest, and a small waist. He only weighs about 40 pounds, but looks bigger. He's much more of a medium size dog, and for all I know he could have been the runt of his litter!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've notice in pictures Johnnie's nose is brown & has little bit of browish on her head as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts