Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! My name is Stephanie, and my boyfriend and I became the owners of two 9 week old beagle puppies, Grayson and Quinn (brother and sister), a week ago. They have been quite a handful, despite how adorable they are, which is what led me to this website. I've never owned a dog before, and he has only had an outdoor dog, so I will be here with many questions!!! I look forward to getting to know everyone and their precious hounds! Thank you in advance for your assistance and advice!

Quinn has more white on her nose, by the way.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome! Your pups are SOOOO adorable!
We'd never owned a dog before (as a family)...let alone a beagle. And this site has helped tremendously. It's definitely helped me to understand our beagle, and bond with her more (and to have more patience).

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I didn't have the chance to look for a search option this morning before work. I will definitely spend some time in the next week getting some research done.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi guys - its Evan posting here. The two are adorble, you are right about that. Ive never met cuter devils than these two. lol In the past week they have gone from being the cutest thing ever, to the ugliest little dirty worms, right back to being the sweetest little guys ever. Cant stay mad at them, ya know? haha

A big thanks in advance for all the advice and answers Im sure we will be geting from everybody here.

Evan

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Welcome, your pups are absolutely adorable! This is a great forum, I have found it extremely useful and fun too!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We look forward to learning so much from everyone....I spent all last week surfing the internet for dog information and tips, and never came across this site until the other day. I feel so much better knowing there's a place I can go for answers that are specific to our breed of dog.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome!! Your pups are adorable by the way.

Everything you would ever want to know about beagles, you should find here.

I find myself spending most of my work day reading here.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh, they are so adorable! They look like little sneaky devils already!!LOL Beagles are so lovable and very affectionate. But they will certainly try your patience. I think, though, having two will help a lot.

Welcome to Beagle World!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Although two puppies at once will be a handful, ultimately it's the way to go. It'll be tough for the next year or so, but well worth it in the long run. My only advice is get them into a puppy class ASAP!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts