Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got a call today from our coordinator and i am getting a new foster next weekend,just she is very special.We have recently found out she will be a permanent dog in beagle paws care.She has Lymphoma and she is already 8years old so we have opted into not doing the chemo and we are just going to keep her comfortable with steroids love and attention.
Her is her profile on the beagle paws website which will probably be removed soon since she is no longer up for adoption. Sadie

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am just hoping when the time comes to let her go i can,I am hoping that I can give and show her what she needs in her last days.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Another new foster Sadie

Well it looks like i will be getting her earlier than planned something happened at her other foster home,so she is currently at another foster home until we can get her out to me(which maybe tomorrow).
My home is going to be very busy with 3 beagles and 1 really large 5month old pup but i can handle it.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieSweet little Sadie. Thank you for helping her...I know she'll get lot's of love and attention while in your care. Bless you for all you do!
+1!

There's a reason that Sadie is coming home to you!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all for your kind words.I have not heard anything yet so i guess she is not joining my family today since it is almost 9pm.I did talk to the foster dad that currently has her last night and he spoke very highly of Sadie he says she is a cuddle bug and loves walks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts