Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went ice fishing on Moosehead Lake this past weekend and I took a few pics.
This is Lyle floundering around in the deep snow. I couldn't figure out what he was up to until he came up with a burnt hamburger from somebody who had been here at some point before us. I thought that was the end of it but he ended up digging up and devouring 4 of them in different spots in the snow! :freak:

Trying to decide if he dares to step on the hard water or not!

Afternoon siesta inside his chariot!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
It sure does look cold! I'm not used to that but as I've said before, I really want to visit Maine in the near future.

Lyle is hilarious in the snow...eating old hamburgers...LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
:hapfac01: Free food! Gotta love the Beagle nose. :ecstatic:
Lyle is smart to use caution in walking on the frozen water. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Kip and Murphy usually aren't too sure about it either. Lyle is lucky to have his own room while out in the wilderness with you. That's pretty slick.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great pictures! Looks cold out there but beautiful.
Love his chariot!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
It really is amazing what thay dig up from the snow. Caesar hasn't found any hamburgers but he's found lots of garbage. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I am laughing at the burnt burgers, my beagles had found various things like that around our house from before we moved in too!

Love the pics-looks just like the huge winter storm I am in the middle of right now ~!~ Yuck

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Judi and the gang

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great photoes as usual Bill. :thumbup:

I love to see Lyle's snowy adventures, keep them coming. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes, thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. My favorite is the third one as well...Lyle looks so at peace with nature.

Love the chariot too! :thumbup:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Beagle Bailey:
Yes, thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. My favorite is the third one as well...Lyle looks so at peace with nature.

Love the chariot too! :freak:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Beautiful pictures! He looks like he had fun in that cold, cold weather...especially since he got an extra special hamburger!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts