Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
My Shiloh awakes like tis quite often. When he wakes from a sleep he does a lot of ssssstretching that will most time lead to kicking his cover on the floor & sometime cushions on sofa. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Miss Shiloh's favorite way of sleeping is to hide her head under the pillows on the sofa. And if there's a blanket on the sofa, she will bury herself up in that too! Such a silly girl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
324 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Genie:
Miss Shiloh's favorite way of sleeping is to hide her head under the pillows on the sofa. And if there's a blanket on the sofa, she will bury herself up in that too! Such a silly girl! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
991 Posts
I love the picture! I would love to be that flexible! :ecstatic: Shasta sleeps with her rear end in her bed and the head and front half on the floor. I don't know how they do it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Goober has done that his entire life as well as Snapper! They hold the record as "my most spoiled beags"! Homer-the-Huge does not do that though, & Rufus & Nibbler do not get to live in Mom & Pops house...but they do have a private entrance to a large insulated, heated & air-conditioned sleeping chamber in their garage! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts