Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught Jersey sleeping like this today. Usually that sheet is covering the couch and she's under the blanket. She must have been restless today because they were all over the place.

·
Registered
324 Posts
My Shiloh awakes like tis quite often. When he wakes from a sleep he does a lot of ssssstretching that will most time lead to kicking his cover on the floor & sometime cushions on sofa. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Registered
324 Posts
That is Shiloh's FAVORITE way to sleep now ! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Miss Shiloh's favorite way of sleeping is to hide her head under the pillows on the sofa. And if there's a blanket on the sofa, she will bury herself up in that too! Such a silly girl! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
324 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Genie:
Miss Shiloh's favorite way of sleeping is to hide her head under the pillows on the sofa. And if there's a blanket on the sofa, she will bury herself up in that too! Such a silly girl! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
509 Posts
I love how beagles sleep lol

this photo was taken through a window, Glover having his mid day sleep.. the crate is out of view but still very close by lol

·
Registered
751 Posts
too cute Jen.

If I didn't know better looking at her face, I'd have to do a double take, reminds me so much of Marley.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ow, stop! Now I have to go to the chiropracter!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I love the picture! I would love to be that flexible! :ecstatic: Shasta sleeps with her rear end in her bed and the head and front half on the floor. I don't know how they do it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Lovely picture, ours do that as well.
Doghouse
We've been snowballed!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Goober has done that his entire life as well as Snapper! They hold the record as "my most spoiled beags"! Homer-the-Huge does not do that though, & Rufus & Nibbler do not get to live in Mom & Pops house...but they do have a private entrance to a large insulated, heated & air-conditioned sleeping chamber in their garage! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts