Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Oh she is gorgeous. I hope she fits into your family and pack.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Oh! I was just looking at Annie a few days ago! She is a very cute girl!

We always toy around with the idea of adding to the pack so I visit the rescue sites every now and then.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have not been on much lately so thought i would update everyone on Annie.She was supposed to come to me on good Friday well we got an application for her so now she is an adoption pending
She is still in Saskatchewan and hopefully will now live there permanent.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I know you must be crushed, but she has a forever home now and that is the important thing. Time to interview new possible pups for her freeded up position!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Kass's Mom: I am so thankful for people like you who are able to foster dogs, (especially beagles!)
I check the beagle paws site frequently as I hope to someday adopt another beagle.
I saw Annie on the site and she's beautiful.
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Annie has went to her new home,I should be getting my next foster in next weekend,and thank you for your kind words I foster for the love of beagles and knowing the need for them all to have a stable place to stay before being adopted.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I agree, you are a wonderful person for helping those that are in need of good homes. God bless you. Once I move into a bigger house I will be joining you in fostering

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i got my list of dogs needing a foster home,Hopefully whoever needs me will be here before the end of the month.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts