Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally saved 20 stickers from supermarket shopping and I was able to buy an angry bird for Beagy, I had my eye on it for so long they are a trend now all the kids want one, but I wanted one for my kid lol. Here's the video .

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Wait just a minute...we want to know what beagy did to that toy!! Did it get ripped? Lol. How long did it last...heehee

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait just a minute...we want to know what beagy did to that toy!! Did it get ripped? Lol. How long did it last...heehee
Trust me you don't want to know what Beagy did. But i'll tell you after biting it a lot he put the bird in his mouth grabbed a couch pillow and mounted the pillow while biting the bird, he's into weird things..

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doesn't Beagy have a cute innocent face?:puppyeyes: Who knew he could be so naughty... I did notice we didn't get a second video...lol:eek:
He is a really innocent dog and doesn't have a bit of bad dog in him... but he is still naughty.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Sounds like Beagy is the innocent one :D The rest of us 'ladies' are the ones who should have our minds washed out with soap! :eek:
techie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts