Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angel crossed the bridge today...we're all pretty busted up about it. At least her last months of life weren't in a puppymill...and she was loved.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So sorry. I was there a couple of months ago with my Black Lab.

She will be playing and well now, while waiting for you.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Sincere condolences. So sorry to read this...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm terribly sorry to hear this! *hugs* It brings tears to my eyes.. *hugs again * I wish i could say something to ease the pain..Although i know nothing i could say could take away what your going through , know that your in my thoughts and prayers.. I hope you and your family can heal as well as possible.. I know youll get better, but you will never forget such a wonderful joy you had in your life.. Who will always be looking over you

·
Registered
2,270 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Such sad news. You were able to give her a wonderful home though before she went.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about Angel. May your hearts be filled with some of the joys of having her be in your home and lives. She was very lucky to have you for a family.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Haven't been on the site in a few weeks so this news caught me by surprise. I'm really sorry to hear about Angel. You gave her such a great home in the time you had her. I hope you and your family are finding peace as time passes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts