Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone,
i would like for you to meet Andy. he is a 4 month old beagle that my girlfriend got. he lives with her and he already took my side of the bed...lol. he is the first in a very long time of me coming close to having a dog. im allergic to dogs and seem to be doing pretty well with Andy. in 2 month just 2 swelling eyes and a runny nose. i wasnt really a dog person because i wasnt around them like that and plus i thought it takes alot of work to have one, which i disagree with now. they have their own personality that is what i love about them so much. very funny and loving animals. as for myself i own 10 ball pythons, i know way different from dogs, but that is what i love, "snakes". i plan on adding a couple more newbies to my collection. my girlfriend isnt good on the forums and doesnt use her laptop often so i thought ill become a member and post either for her or just for myself. her is a couple pics of Andy about a month ago, more to come soon...

p.s. i grew up with dogs with no clothes, times have changed.lol

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/help.gif to Beagle World.
What a sweet little guy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif Love the name Andy, seems to fit him.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Oh.my.goodness! He is so incredibly adorable!!! There is something about beagles that just makes you love dogs, I hope you are having fun! Good luck!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Beagle pups are the cutest thing on the planet. Yours proves my point. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally Posted By: Murphy & Summer's DadAndy sleeps on YOUR side of the bed? You are SO HOSED! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wave.gif
LOL !only took 3 days ! its those eyes, she just cant say NO ! but he does pretty good when it comes to bedtime, i think so... my G/F sleeps in the bed and Andy got his lil bed in the room and when she wakes up to go to work....BAM, he is knocked out on the bed ! LOL.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks to everyone. "Ruff, Ruff", Andy says thank you ! lol !
he is adorable and so much fun to have. took him outside yesterday in the backyard to play for about an hour and he tired me out. my girl said when i left she walked around his bed and feel a sleep for a while !!! lol... its a lil hard to keep him focused on me when he is smelling everything but a couple more times he should be alil better.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: andyboyits a lil hard to keep him focused on me when he is smelling everything but a couple more times he should be alil better.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif keep dreaming!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Andy is absolutely adorable! I have to wait 5 weeks for my little Beagle puppy.

That's really cool that you're into snakes, that's also my passion. I have 1.1 Balls (normal/mojave), 1.0 hypo Columbian RTB, 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa, and 1.0 Western Hognose.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts