Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was making dog food tonight and decided to let Caesar lick the bowl when I was done.

He's very good at the pre-wash.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How cute! Caesar is obviously a very good dishwasher and was just trying to help with chores!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ah yes Beagle-mom, the Beagle 2000! Every household should have one! Back in the 50's I'm sure they did. Oh wait, no, I'm wrong, back then every household had a large collie around the house in case any of the young children fell into the well. Yeah, that's right. But Beagles are proving their worth in these modern days too! Keep those dishes and kitchen floors spit polished! Yikes, after ours are done polishing the dinner ware and cooking pots, there is nothing but Beagle slime left over. What? They won't lick up their own saliva! Ewwwwww!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Originally Posted By: WorshipTheBeagleAh yes Beagle-mom, the Beagle 2000! Every household should have one! Back in the 50's I'm sure they did. Oh wait, no, I'm wrong, back then every household had a large collie around the house in case any of the young children fell into the well. Yeah, that's right. But Beagles are proving their worth in these modern days too! Keep those dishes and kitchen floors spit polished! Yikes, after ours are done polishing the dinner ware and cooking pots, there is nothing but Beagle slime left over. What? They won't lick up their own saliva! Ewwwwww!
ok, wtb, we have to work on the marketing strategy - words like slime won't make good copy points for the ads. we have to keep focused on the key consumer benefit = spotlessly clean floors,windows, dishes - perfect for all your household cleaning needs hmmmm....using a specially formulated (and secret)cleaning solution developed over decades by experts in the cleaning industry... well, needs a bit of work but i think you came up with the big idea i'd go for a patent registration if i were you!!! lol,lol,lol.

·
Registered
276 Posts
haha great pictures...our dogs would be in heaven if we let them lick dishes...the closest they get is whenever we have pancakes, they will usually get a little puppy pancake or a puppy burger when we grill

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally Posted By: Mom of 2 BeaglesHa, ha, that is a familiar sight!! Cute picture. How did you get his nails so nice and short and neat?
His nails have the natural look. That's all from walking and digging. He LOVES to dig.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts