Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
oh how cute. I am always curious about pictures of pups on a couch. Mine is snow white by the time Marley jumps off. How do you keep it so clean?!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
He's worked hard...don't wake the puppy up!

(Look at his little belly...ripe for scratching)!

~Denise

·
Registered
865 Posts
They say a dog exposing his belly is a sign of contentment. If that's the case, I would say Luigi is VERY content!!! Too cute!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Haha, he's not sleeping, he's recharging his batteries for the next round! He is adorable...enjoy his puppy stages, like a baby, they grow up too fast (though in certain ways, that's a very good thing).

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a cute picture. I love Beagle bellies! That one is just begging for a good rub. I love how Luigi is stretching his front paws out so he can still be touching you.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I just can't get over how beautiful his coloring is.... he is so cute. Reminds me of the beagle I saw today.... will post a picture in another thread - Spring Beagle meeting.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
What a cute picture! Sleeping pups are just like sleeping babies...you can't wait for them to fall asleep so you can have some time to yourself, but when they do, they look so precious sleeping that you just want to wake them up!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Dreams of mischief dancing in his little head /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts