Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Boeing out for a walk the other day. He just trotted past a neighbor's house and straight to his usual 'poo' spot (in a bush), not bothering to look at the old lady's two normally yappy mutts that were sunning themselves on the driveway. Now, on the way back, I thought we would walk past those two mutts as usual, but all of a sudden Mr. Bo just stopped in his track right in front of that house, turned only his head and simply stared at those two dogs sideways for a full 10 or 15 sec. For us Thais, this is what we call the 'asking-for-trouble' look adopted by people wanting to pick a fight. Sure enough, those two mutts (they're brothers) couldn't take it a second longer; they lunged at the gate, snarling and growling. And Boeing, knowing that they couldn't get past the iron gate, stood there staring at the two angry brothers a few seconds longer before trotting away like nothing had happened :rolleye11:

What goes on inside that beagly mind, I often wonder... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Isn't it fun to just observe the behaviors. It would be great to see how those minds think!
Connie

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I can just picture him!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Our neighbours cat used to do that to our first beagle. It would sit high up on a wall looking down laughing at Bilbo, who went crazy with indignation.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
What a funny little beagle you are Boeing! I know I would love to spend five minutes inside Caesars head! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
614 Posts
I can tell you what goes through Dixie head.

DADDY WILL GET IF I BARK!!

I swear i have to get her toys out from under the couch every time she PUTS it there. this happens 30-40 times a day!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I've mentioned before what a serene, innocent little face Boeing has.

I can just imagine that face staring down those two doggies! Then just cooly walking away...knowing they can't get to him! :biglaugh:

That's great!

~Denise

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yes, Denise, that face can really fool people into thinking what a little innocent dog he is :evilgrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts