Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif It all happened so fast! I sat down on the floor to pet Chloe after dinner when Bailey and Ginger came running up and pushed me down. Bailey stood on my chest licking my face, Ginger and Chloe were nudging me with their cold noses wanting some attention. Sometimes I think I need a third arm so I can pet all three at once! ....and I wasn't even around any food! Ahhhh, life with three beagles! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Ah, same thing happened to me at the dog park today. I scooped down to pet a puppy when another pup came from nowhere jumped up right at me and gave me a big kiss on my MOUTH! :biglaugh: Enjoy, simply love you with no holding back.

Charlie mom

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Heh heh!!! :biglaugh:

They've probably had that planned forever, just needed the oppurtune moment.

How many times have I sat in a chair and pet a dog with each hand and used my foot to stroke a belly on the third one all at the same time.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Ahhhhh....
I can picture their joy, attacking you with love. :angel:

I understand your dilemna, I have two dogs and two arms....and have often wondered what I'd do if there was a third begger demanding attention. Gingergoose, I forgot about my feet.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Awww...how sweet. They really love their Mommy and just wanted to make sure you know how much! Jersey does a similar attack if one of us tries to sleep in. She'll jump up on the bed, pounce on us and start licking our face until we're up. :hi: I call it being Jerseled. :raspberry:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What a wonderful mental picture that gave me! Having three dogs is especially wonderful at moments like that. Sometimes after a really hard day of work I like to lie down on the bed while the hounds are giving me their "welcome home" greeting so that they can all kiss and nuzzle me at the same time - but I've never been ambushed and knocked over by them all at once like you were!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts