Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome to BW!!!

Mauka is just adorable! That pic asleep with the duck - OMG, SO adorable!!!

Glad you found us here!!! Look forward to hearing about Mauka!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to beagle world. Your pup is beautiful and I adore the photos. A calendar is produced every year of members beagles, so save a few of the best ones for that.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
A big welcome aroooooo to you and Mauka! I agree with everyone else who has said that his ears do sound like perfectly normal beagle ears... if you are talking about the folded bit at the back (which I think you are from what I can see in the pictures).

I've never heard about the extra toe in beagles - but I did have a friend who had a cat with the extra toe.

Oh, and Mauka is adorable, by the way! Looking forward to lots of stories and lots more pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all!! I have just moved to Hawaii from the mainland and I am desperately seeking a beagle to rescue!!!! I have looked at all the shelters and there doesn't seem to be a single beagle up for adoption on the island. If anyone has any leads about where I can find a sweet beagle to welcome into my family, please let me know!! All input is greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
This is a very old thread. I don't believe any of those people are even active anymore. I know nothing about shelters or rescues in Hawaii. Sorry.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.