Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Oh wow - you were soooooooooo lucky that the lady was there to catch Daisy and that Daisy never made it thru the door. Your experience is almost like deja-vu /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/alien1.gif for me except that my Shiloh DID make it thru the door - no one even tried to stop him. We also were in class at Petsmart (about 3-4 years ago) we were on break - walking around the store towards the very middle of it and straight back from the door and yes, the automatic kind. He started pulling bak and slipped his collar. I kept calling him as he ran towards the door loud enough /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pimp.gif I know people recognized this was not right but no offers of help. As Shiloh ran up to the door, yep - they opened and out into the parking lot he ran. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rotatesmiley2.gif
My heart dropped because across the parking lot there was another small building then a very busy main street right by the entrance ramp onto the hi-way. Finally - after he ran around that other building a few times (never did go towards the main street or entrance to the hiway) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hapfac01.gif a good samaritan was able to catch him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_exclaim.gif
After that, no more problems with him getting loose at PetSmart. Now I am doing classes with Shasta but she is smaller and definitely more food motivated than Shiloh altho Shiloh loves his food too - but he likes to get out just as much.

We definitely do have angels /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleepy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_exclaim.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleepy.gif watching out for our Beagles

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.