Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my gosh I was so scared. We had puppy class at PetSmart this morning. The training room is enclosed, and the trainer had left the room for a couple minutes to get something. Daisy was off her leash so that we could work on getting her to listen to me better when off the leash. Well, someone opened the door with no warning and she bolted. I ran out after her and she was headed straight for the front door. She would stop and look at me when I called her name, but she was thinking it was a game so she kept running right for the doors and the parking lot. I was in a total panic because the doors are automatic and would open when she got near them. Luckily, a lady happened to walk in the door right as Daisy ran up and she just grabbed her. I was so thankful to that woman. Daisy would have run straight out into the parking lot and who knows what would have happened out there.

The person who opened the door without warning us needs to be smacked upside the head. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pimp.gif

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.