Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Charlie loves digging my rose up

Well protected

Diverted to a new digging place, not sure it is working yet.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We have to do the same thing when planting new trees along the Las Vegas Wash to stop our beavers BUT your "well protected" rose bush wouldn't be safe from our beavers. Sure hope Charlie likes his new digs. Hide something neat in the sand box for Charlie to find /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's a good idea. I think we'll have to try giving Caesar a sandbox for the new house.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
That is a good idea, Rhoda! Bob's idea of putting goodies in the mud is a good one, too. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Looks like the infant plants will be off to a good start this spring in their new cribs.

Good Luck :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:biglaugh:
hehe, I give up, Charlie dug around the tomato cage. And another brand new bush, he chew the stem like chewing a piece of beef jerky. I put another tomato cage over it. My husband is right, it is better off leaving the yard bare this year. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Charlie mom
Rhoda

·
Registered
702 Posts
Daisy likes to dig in one place. I had put 4 Liatris plants in a few years ago and no matter what I do she always goes after the one close to the patio. I could replace them ad infinatum and she always digs it out and kills it. So, no Liatris or anything else is goint in there.

Lately we've had some warm weather and I find her lying in a pile of old leaves under one of the resin chairs. She loves to stay out there for hours then peeks in once in a while to see if I'll give her some treats. We're supposed to have thunderstorms tonight so tomorrow I'll have
a muddy kitchen floor. Yuck /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
:hi: :hi:

I count myself very lucky as Boeing is not much of a digger. He dug sand when he was a pup and that was all. All the plants are safe and thriving well in our yard.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie has a hole in the back yard that is so deep I'm afraid she'll get stuck in there.I think we need to fill it in and let her start over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts