Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Wow, she sure does!! I had to laugh when I saw your displayed name--Miss Barks a Lot is also one of Miss Shiloh's many nicknames!! (And truly earned, I might add!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Molly definitely likes to collect and appears quite good at it!

Popcorn does the same thing - although she isn't quite sure what to do when she finally collects all of the toys/bones/whatever it is that Moose wants - the enjoyment for her is definitely in taking them all away from Moose!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
:biglaugh: Well Miss Molly surely looks like she is having lots of fun! Lucky never has to share since he's my only baby!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaahhhhhhh beagle heaven !!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, Molly loved that couch, as did the two others. We got a new couch recently, and the girls aren't allowed on it, so they are having a hard time with that.

Miss Barksalot is what we call our other beagle Bayley. She actually doest't bark as much as Molly, but she got the nickname before Molly came along. Here's a picture of Bayley Barksalot scratching her ears.

It would be fun to start a thread with all of the nicknames we all make up for our Beags. We sure have a lot of them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts