Thought i'd post some slightly more recent pics of my lot,
Hope you enjoy !
First of all some puppy cuteness .....
Diva,

I love these two......'You are feeling sleepy...very sleepy'

Having a kip with Alfie,

After disturbing him of course !!!

Daisy,I crept up on her......Bad Mom !

Alfie and Daisy,why oh why they squish themselves up like that is beyond me,they have a lovely big dog bed lol !

Oops i think the flash was a bit bright for him !!!!

Alfie being patient after Diva pinched his toy !!!

Hope you all enjoyed them,

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Enjoyed? Are you kidding me? I almost melted right here at work. Such beautiful beags you've got there!!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

Keep the pictures coming!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
OMG they are adorable! I agree with Eleanor - I get that sappy look on my face with cute beagle pictures.
As far as them being "squished" ....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you chloes mummy and beaglesmom,That pic is just brilliant !!!! My son loved it !!! Just how many Beags are there?we counted six !!!! Give me another ten years and i bet that'll be the scene in my house (Well if i had my way /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif )

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I am currently owned by TEN beagles - not all of them were in that picture. It's hard to get them all together - but they love sleeping in the "whelping" boxes here in the basement (when we don't have babies). There are two boxes - side by side, but they all "crowd" into one!

Here's a "family portrait". The little girl in the center is my "Chloe" - who is definitely my little " /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif". I love them all, but Chloe is truly my "baby".

Guess I'll have to kick them out of the "boxes" soon - as we're expecting "beagle babies" in mid-April /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
Thank you for all the nice comments!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures. Another one who just melted! I love the ones of them bunched up on the chair. Just so cute! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I think your crew is adorable, and the pictures made me want to reach right through my screen to steal them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts