Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is just a couple pictures of the snow we have had out in utah. it started some time early morning like 3 am i think and it is not going to stop till 4 this after noon and it is supposed to snow every day until saturday....
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

this is my mail box.... covered in snow

the snow is as tall as diesel right now.
he does not know what to think

he had to find the missing toy though...
he sniffed around for a while

but in the end he found it...

it was fun but there is more snow to come...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I really enjoy looking at snow in pictures, just don't want it to be up close and personal. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I'll bet the ski resorts are thrilled with the snowfall.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh ya... skiers and snowboarders are having a fantastic time... its supposed to drop another few feet in the mountains... from the time i posted that.. i think we got three or four more inches.

Im at work now and i have to have some of the guys dig my truck out of the snow when i go home :hi:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh ill trade ya... im kinda tired of the snow... i usually like snow on christmas and christmas eve...and we got it... so i was happy... now im ready for summer big time....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Such cute pictures! I do miss snow sometimes. I don't think Bailey would know what to do in snow. It was too cold for him outside when it dropped to 40.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this is the total for the day.... it stopped snowing about 4.. then little flurries started after that and are still going....

that is the back of my truck to the left. and my neighbors yard and the sidewalk...

my drive way
my garage off to the right and a little bit of my front door to the top left..
i walked through the snow when i got home and it came to my knees

so grand total i would say about 1 1/2-2 feet of snow..

·
Registered
862 Posts
Wow, beautiful!!! I used to wonder what it felt like until someone told me to scrape the frost inside the freezer with my hand. Yep, soft and flaky /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Little Diesel looks so adorable sniffing out the toy in that snow :heart:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BeagleBabe:
Lucky you!
I wish it'd snow here...it's been 70 freakin' degrees here! :angryfire:
Same here! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
324 Posts
sorry about double post!!??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif Not really sure how that happened . :conf6:

No problem, it happens to all of us sometimes. The double post is gone now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
122 Posts
wow Nice!!!!!!!!!
when isnows here in serbia, pita goes out and goes wild!!! sometime i take her of the leash in the snow and run and she just runs after me trying to catch me.
and she really likes to eat it!

·
Registered
295 Posts
That is too cute - lucky Diesel has dark coloring, or you'd lose him! I miss snow like that...St. Louis just keeps getting warmer, so we either get rain, sleet, or ice.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I'm with Jamie ... I'd like for the 70's to go away but I certainly don't want all that snow instead /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

I'm wishing for that happy medium somewhere .....

·
Registered
89 Posts
The snow looks great and Diesel did a great job of finding the toy! Love their noses! Do you have to go shovel off part of the yard for Diesel to do his business? If it gets over 4 inches I have to shovel a place for Ladybug in the backyard, otherwise she whines and carries on like the snow is killing her!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My beagles love the snow too. Every time it snows they spend hours searching for all the stuff that is laying in the yard underneath the new snowfall. It is fun to watch and it gives them new challenges to keep them busy.

Dieselbabe you got a lot more in your area than we did for that storm. I only ended up with about 2 inches and we are not THAT far apart. It's funny how it works out like that. I'm kind of glad it missed us this time because like you after Christmas I am ready for Spring.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya beaglegails the storm settled over ogden. i read in the news that north ogden got 22 inches.
its crazy

and cat. ya i do have to shovel the snow aways from his "potty spot" if i dont he will just pee right on the cement on my patio... lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts