Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Hehehe....I just spent $15 mending my daughter's sandal. It always a shame throwing out good pair of shoes, good brand too!
Ahhhh that reminds my of my leather sofa, 3 holes. Somehow they love the smell of leather.
Rawhide, that's it!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The Bagel ate the cover off a 135 year old book several years ago. I suspect the book had a been assembled with cow hoof glue and the Bagel thought it was food. He is always around books, to this day he could reach several dozen books at any time but he only ate one, a first aedition of one of the first books ever published in Nevada. I suspect all the blame, like the shoe belongs to the owner, not the beagle who is just doing what seems natural. Sorry biout yopur shoe.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
hahaha... no gloating of course, but I already buried 3 pairs of shoes. :greendevil: ... Chloe likes my taste I guess.... :hi:
By the way, anyone has any idea on how to stop her from chewing on cables? When I'm home she is good so I can't correct her, but when I'm gone....

·
Registered
112 Posts
:sign20:
Very Cute!!

That was the first thing Molly went for! She stills loves a good chew on on mom's leather pumps!

My first Mothers day card from Molly showed a beagle puppy with big sad eyes and a mom's shoe in her teeth!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts