21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
The romance of it all...swoon

·
Registered
388 Posts
OMG!!! Buddies been walking around the house singing "I wish they all could be California girls"

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OMG!!! Buddies been walking around the house singing "I wish they all could be California girls"
Cassie here....
Only 1 California GIRL...ME!!. Even the vet said I was the best looker beagle he's seen.
I'll save some yummy lizards for Buddy. 😘

·
Registered
388 Posts
There is actually a Beagle that is 3 short blocks away. Her name happens to be Cassidy. It's either take him to Cassidy or take him to Cassie. It's kind of a tough decision.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
There is actually a Beagle that is 3 short blocks away. Her name happens to be Cassidy. It's either take him to Cassidy or take him to Cassie. It's kind of a tough decision.
WHAAAT!!... already you're hedging? 2 timer...
You have no idea what he's missing.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Xerxes here - I am VERY upset. I too know a pretty beagle girl the next building over. And SHE is sweet on me. Hmmph

(huffs off)

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well tell him to keep California dream'n cuz that's all he's gonna get...
I like the adventurous type like "X"...

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
So Buddy can have his Cassidy, X can have his neighbor, and Cassie can be left wanting.
Wow, now I know where Buddy got it ...
Dont come crawling back on your paws when you've been dumped by cassiditch, or whatever her name is...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Boh!! You want in on this discussion or is it only limited to "True Beagles" and not Pom/Beagle/Whatevers?

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Hey Boh!! You want in on this discussion or is it only limited to "True Beagles" and not Pom/Beagle/Whatevers?
Geez...Asking Boh a question while dropping an insult? Wait til Jan chimes in..it wont be pretty.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts