Registered
941 Posts
Grass! Wet, staining grass! Neb is MOST jealous

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When Boh does that, he turns green.
Remember when i said all her grass was dead from the drought? Well not anymore. It was a swamp not too long ago and you can see the result of water.
She's enjoying the rolling and sniffing.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
That's wonderful! Our grass has all come back too :D
However I think our smaller tree didn't make it. :( It's not starting to bud out. We will get those bags that we can fill with water in a month or so. I hope we didn't lose the entire tree. Maybe just a limb!
techie

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's wonderful! Our grass has all come back too /forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
However I think our smaller tree didn't make it. /forums/images/smilies/frown.gif It's not starting to bud out. We will get those bags that we can fill with water in a month or so. I hope we didn't lose the entire tree. Maybe just a limb!
techie
Hopefully the root of the tree is ok. My outside orchids grew lots of buds but they're falling off the stems ( waaa). They got too much water and frost. Better luck next year. This is a picture from last year...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More rain predicted next week so Cassie is enjoying that area for now. I believe California's drought is "officially" over...amazing!.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Cassie here...
If he drives down here in his yellow convertible we can roll around on my grass.
Whaaaaaaaaat
-Xerxes

·
Registered
941 Posts
AROOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Xerxes just took off for California)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Remind me where you are? I want to know how long it will take.
Toronto! At Xerxes speed, that should be a mere 2 hours LOL...when love drives....

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Remind me where you are? I want to know how long it will take.
Toronto! At Xerxes speed, that should be a mere 2 hours LOL...when love drives....
I've been to Toronto. Buddy's coming from Washington state so Xerxe needs to run really fast to beat him. After rolling in the grass we can go to Malibu and watch the waves and the sunset.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Oooh waves and sunset!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts