Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we were in North Derbyshire and had a very enjoyable weekend. Willow was totally out of control running off doing naughty Beagle things but apart from that the other 2 were very good. Bonnie got 3 clear rounds including a 4th place in Agility. Rasha was totally awesome and won 1 class, she also got 2 2nd places and 2 4th places. This was enough to win her the top medium dog over the weekend and she won a trophy nearly as big as herself.

Here are a few pics.
This is Rasha Jumping

This is Willow in the weave poles.

Rasha on the Sea-saw

Willow jumping.

Rasha powering on.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Unfortunatly Bonnie's pics did not come out very well so there was nothing worth putting on except this one of them all tired out after a days competing. Bonnie is in the middle.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That last pic was especially for you Bob.
It is a bit hectic trying to get good shots whilst having to look after 2 very young children and getting 3 dogs ready for a run that lasts somewhere between 25-40 secs. Plus trying to get a clear shot when jump wings get in the way and the dogs are looking the other way etc. I hope that you all enjoy them.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Thanks Iain. Bagel and I still recall when Bonnie was the young go getter and Willow was just a precocious pup trying to follow mom’s lead. Can’t believe how Rasha is improving. Don’t know bout Willow, she is supposed to be the next champ and give Bonnie a break but it seems Rasha is getting all the accolades and Bonnie is still steady and true. Bagel says senior beagle rock!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is no doubt that without Bonnie we might have given up on agility. Bonnie is our rock even when we have really bad days Bonnie will produce the goods and keep you smiling. She is getting on a bit now she will be 11 next month, eventhough she still has it in her to get around the courses alot faster than dogs 9 years her junior. We will be at a loose end when she finally tells us that its to much for her. Bonnie still rocks and always will even when she retires.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Wonderful pictures!! I absoulutely love seeing beagles in agility! Good looking and athletic, too, what a trio!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures. I would love to do agility with Jersey but there isn't a course close enough to us to work at. I agree, the best one is the last one of them wiped out. They look so sweet. You've got a great looking pack!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts