Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Li'l Girl got the drain tube removed yesterday, but this morning she'd either rubbed or scratched her wounds, so she has to wear the dreaded "collar". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif The neighbor still hasn't called to ask about Li'l Girl. She spoke with Dusty a couple of days ago when she saw him working on the fence and told him she knew she should call but she's afraid to. I like this neighbor, but am afraid this incident has affected my attitude. Oh well, I'll either get over it, or I won't. Here are a couple of pictures of my very patient baby. :angel:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Please give Li'l girl a big hug and a kiss from us all here at 'the beagle house' Wishing her a speedy recovery. xxxxx

angela,
Chesborough-beagles

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Oh...poor Lil Girl! Those collars look so miserable.

She does look so sweet and patient, Sandy. By this time next week, this will be an unpleasant memory.

Hang in there, Lil Girl!

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
She certainly looks very patient. What a good girl she is.
I know it is hard to put things behind sometimes, but why not give a call to your neighbour letting her know how Lil'Girl is doing. There is no need to be awkwards for months. If you can put an end to it now, even though the neighbour is really the opne who should be calling you, you are likely going to feel a lot better. Both of you. Just an idea

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Poor Lil'Girl....and poor mama. Sheesh, what a weekend you've had!

I hope this Monday brings a positive turn. You're in my thoughts today sweetie. :heart:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lil Girl, Milk it for all you can /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

The Bagel

Oh the dreaded Cone, poor Lil Girl. I agree with the Bagel, hugs and treats are in order>

--bob

·
Registered
794 Posts
heal fast, Lil girl, Heal fast!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hope Monday was a better day for all! I have given up on those nasty e-collars. I just hate to see Maggie crashing into walls. I bought a soft equivalent and like it much better. (Hey, Li'l Girl, whimpering a little bit will almost guarantee an extra treat!)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Li'l Girl's doing amazingly well with the "cone." At first, she was banging into the kitchen island, walls, etc., but she's pretty well mastered navigating now. :thumbup:

This little dog never ceases to amaze me with her adaptability, and acceptance of things about which we humans would complain long and loudly. I'm truly blessed to have found such a sweet-natured baby. :heart:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Poor baby!!! Hope everything is back to normal for the girl soon. She looks very calm though. If my Boeing had to wear the collar, I know he would look like a running, jumping megaphone at full blast.

Please give her a big hug for me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
Li'l Girl looks so... resigned! Poor babe. I always hated those collars -- Brandy used to get stuck in the corner and I'd have to go get her out, but of course, it always happened again /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Hopefully, it won't be long before she's all better. She's so pretty :angel:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Denise, Li'l Girl is feeling better by the day. She'd really like to go out and chase squirrels, but I'm going to leave the "cone" on until her stitches come out Friday. No need of taking any chances when we're so close. Thanks for asking.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts