Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....Charlie is let me see, turning 2 in January. Weather is turning chilly in the morning and at night too. He would not stay long out in the yard, and won't get up in the morning. So twice in a row, I found poop in the house. I found myself either hiding the truth or lying to my husband so Charlie won't get in trouble. But this morning, my husband found out! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
650 Posts
CHARLIE!!! :nono5: I am fighting a battle with mine not wanting to do their business in the rain--Chloe will absolutely not do her business outside when it is wet. A little tough love is in order when I let them out and close the doggie door! I hope that you all get this sorted out and Charlie learns that he needs to poopy outside!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
It has to stop now or things will get worse. We dont have trouble with poop, but Susi still wets indoors now and again. Now I let her out last thing at night, shutting the door behind us. Yes, I stand and freeze for up to 40 mins sometimes, but eventually she will oblige. On holiday it wasnt as easy, as one cant let a dog pee in a campsite, so she had several accidents during the nights.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
We have the same problems with Booker and Popcorn - with Popcorn it isn't as much a weather issue as a fear issue (but still results in inside poops from time to time), but with Booker it is 100% weather... Although Booker will just about turn backflips to get our attention and avoid having an accident in the house, and ordinarily will NEVER pee anywhere but on grass or dirt, if it is raining she will just toss her standards to the side and pee wherever she can to avoid getting any rain on her! What a princess!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts