Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)I just needed to share this, When Scout first came to our home my husband was furious!!!!! Well Scout has won the battle, I over heard my husband tell my daughter quote ( don't worry about my boy I take good care of him) husband walks, plays and feeds him now. Has even metioned can't wait to take Scout camping with us. :dance::dance::dance:

·
Registered
504 Posts
lol yay! Congrats! I am having opposites now. My husband loved my beagle, but now he has a puppy, he's always comparing that his dog is better..lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is great! They can wear even the toughest of the tough down:giggle:

·
Registered
215 Posts
That's excellent! Always good to hear that a Beagle Baby has stolen someone's unsuspecting heart!

My husband wasn't too thrilled with my choice of breed when Penny had been home a week or two (he kept saying - "that dog has no ears" - because she wouldn't listen to him!!!). Now, they are best friends and even share the couch together!

·
Registered
79 Posts
My mom was the same way with Starla. While Starla didn't exactly "move" into my mom's house, she always said that there was NO way that a dog would be allowed in her house. Now Starla sleeps with my mom in her recliner whenever we visit. This past Christmas my mom even said to me, "If you would have told me a year ago that one day I would spend almost 50 bucks on Christmas presents for a dog, I would have told you you were crazy!" She buys more toys for Starla than we do---well I guess we don't NEED to, because she's pretty much cornered that market.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts