Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
i kind of laughed at the similarities. odie flaps his head just like beagy all the time and bites his butt.. also when he see something he wants odie will stand there and bark at it just like beagy did with the leash... beagles are so full of personality. I do hope you took him for a walk after you finished the video

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i kind of laughed at the similarities. odie flaps his head just like beagy all the time and bites his butt.. also when he see something he wants odie will stand there and bark at it just like beagy did with the leash... beagles are so full of personality. I do hope you took him for a walk after you finished the video
Beagles are the best. But no walk for Beagy he had already gone two times he wanted another one but no need, he forgot about it 1 minute later.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Here is a video of Beagy receiving my favorite toy of when I was a kid. I didn't let him destroy this one though but take a look at how happy he is. The video was filmed this sunday.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Here is a video of Beagy receiving a new my favorite toy of when I was a kid. I didn't let him destroy this one though but take a look at how happy he is. The video was filmed this sunday.

You were brave to let him have it. He was having fun, Cassie does the same... shake it and bite at it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts