Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That is a great montage Cheri! I am actually a bit jealous of the life your dog lives. LOL! It looks like Hooper has a great time out on the boat. Imagine all those smells...I know Jersey's nose is always going a mile a minute when we're at the beach. I love the pictures of him checking out the lobster and the little crab. Great job! :thumbup:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Loved your video Cheri. Hooper is such a doll. It is obvious you love him and he loves you. He is just perfect for your life. Ye Olde Salty Dog! I have been unbelievably uptight since my Mother is scheduled for major surgery tomorrow. Your video gave me a chance to take a deep breath and relax. Now I am ready for tomorrow. Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kathleen, I hope the best for your mom . My mom had an "all of a sudden" quadrouple by pass about 4 months ago. It was rough at first but she made it through just great . And it prolly saved her life . Im sure your mom will be great . If you need to chat just PM me !!!

Glad the video calmed your nerves.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Cheri, this is one beautiful puppy you have there.... and he get to have such a great time on the boat with you (and his dad of course).

I love the picture with the lobster and the crab, and the one with you and him
..... so cute!!!

Thanks for posting this

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a fabulous video!! How wonderful to have such a great permanent record of good times with Hooper -- I especially love the segment where he is at the front of the boat with his head turned back to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts