Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Many of you will recall last October that I posted about the sudden and very sad passing of my family's Rot named Ruby. She was special.
Well, a new 3 month old puppy (not a beagle) has found the best home. She's part German Shepard and who knows what... Her name is Tala...a native name meaning "Wisdom."
So even though shes not a Beag I think you'll find these pictures cute anyway. Cassie hasn't met her yet.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
How adorable! I'm not seeing German Shepherd. Maybe Australian Shepherd?

I think Tala would make an awesome honorary beagle. There could be beagle in there. Shelby has coonhound, so ya never know. So glad y'all have a new family member. It's nice to have grand-dog. Congrats!

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How adorable! I'm not seeing German Shepherd. Maybe Australian Shepherd?

I think Tala would make an awesome honorary beagle. There could be beagle in there. Shelby has coonhound, so ya never know. So glad y'all have a new family member. It's nice to have grand-dog. Congrats!
I know, i dont see GS either. It will be interesting as she matures..
Now im told she's calm and no accidents....WHAT? NO FAIR!Lol. Wowza, thats so amazing. Ill see her this weekend

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Love the pic. Has she met Cassie, yet?
I just met her yesterday. Shes sweet and really calm...definitely no beagle traits...lol. she's not to socialize with other dogs until she has all her vaccinations. She stays next to the 15yr old and follows her around. Cassie will meet her soon enough.

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
That isn't exactly true. She can't meet strange dogs, that may not be vaccinated. Cassie is UTD on all her shots. She's safe. Shelby came home at 8 weeks with Boh. Just couldn't walk her in places other dogs had been, or introduce her to unknown dogs. Family dogs are fine. Actually, it was Shelby who was bringing crap into the family. I think it was coccidia that she had. Not sure how to spell that, but you know what I mean. lol! Anyway, we were careful. I cleaned poo up quickly and Boh was never infected.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That isn't exactly true. She can't meet strange dogs, that may not be vaccinated. Cassie is UTD on all her shots. She's safe. Shelby came home at 8 weeks with Boh. Just couldn't walk her in places other dogs had been, or introduce her to unknown dogs. Family dogs are fine. Actually, it was Shelby who was bringing crap into the family. I think it was coccidia that she had. Not sure how to spell that, but you know what I mean. lol! Anyway, we were careful. I cleaned poo up quickly and Boh was never infected.
Just as well since she had fleas, ticks and worms. Shes been treated but ill wait awhile to make sure we dont bring anything home.
I get what you're saying though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts