Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Gwenni slept through all nigh and woke at 6.30 am, she is getting the hang of being asked to go for a wee and has seen the vet and had her 1st injections and is making friends with Caleb and Foxy. The puppy is actually Roos cousin so they have a similar look both being Dufosee's. They have the same back end and legs, walk and back!!!

Caleb is still a bit wary but is coming around and Foxy plays with her and follows her around!!

Some new shots of getting to know each other

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I can see Gwenni's personality from here.

I positively love the one of her sitting down and batting at (was it Foxy Roo?) with her paw.

Henry uses his paws like hands alot...it's so endearing.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
The littlest princess will steal all your hearts....even Caleb's I'm sure :angel:

I can't get enough of puppy pictures!!

***Couldn't help but notice the spray bottle in the last pics....is that for accidents?? :biglaugh: ***

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi It's Ralph's mummy here. She seems to have very similar markings to Ralph does she have a lot of white on her face? The back markings are very similar but I can't see her face.
You are so lucky seems like forever ago Ralph was that small and he is only 10 months!!
Love Lois x

·
Registered
291 Posts
Gwenni's a very cute little beagle. It's good to hear that things are going smoothly, and that Foxy's enjoying the new pup.

Lois, it sounds like Ralph is Gwenni's nephew. It's pretty cool that you two have beagles that are related.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I was looking forward to seeing pictures of Gwenni and the rest of her pack - these are great! I love the one where they are both sniffing her rear end... they seem to have so much concentration on their faces as they are checking her out!

·
Registered
889 Posts
What a lovely puppy, she sure seems to have made her self right at home. Foxy and Caleb seen to have accepted her quickly as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts